Thread: The 51,801 Club
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 10:51 AM

monster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I was on the Holmesdale that night, I think the official number was over 23,000.
It certainly was a crush, and more like 25,000 in that end