Thread: The 51,801 Club
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 10:54 AM

BRIAN1948 only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBRIAN1948 only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBRIAN1948 only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBRIAN1948 only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBRIAN1948 only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBRIAN1948 only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBRIAN1948 only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBRIAN1948 only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBRIAN1948 only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBRIAN1948 only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBRIAN1948 only had an early morning dream; the world will be alright
I was there, Just! Car broke down on the way and had to nurse it the last few miles. Found somewhere to get parked, but managed! Even got back home again with a hole in the radiator, which necessitated a number of stops to get back to Worthing, where I was living at the time! So, it sticks in my mind forever, as well as the fantastic atmosphere and result!! Was in the AW, very tightly squeezed in there!