View Single Post
Old 24-06-2009, 07:19 PM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Recommend a TV programme

We have a thread for fillums so why not one for quality TV programmes?

Especially now that they way in which we view programmes has changed so much with the onset of BBCi Player and the like, internet download, and the various catch up TV options on satellite and cable. In the past if you missed a show that was it, but now if there is a goodun that someone recommends then you can watch it when you want.

Quite a few times I have been engrossed in a documentary and wanted to mention it here but felt it didn't quite deserve its own thread. Feel free to post it here.

Anyway, time will tell if it is a goer or not.

I will post a review in a bit as I am half way through sometink.

Last edited by lanepe; 24-06-2009 at 07:55 PM.