View Single Post
Old 24-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Yorkshire's finest

EMLEY EAGLE lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againEMLEY EAGLE lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againEMLEY EAGLE lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againEMLEY EAGLE lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againEMLEY EAGLE lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againEMLEY EAGLE lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againEMLEY EAGLE lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againEMLEY EAGLE lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againEMLEY EAGLE lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againEMLEY EAGLE lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againEMLEY EAGLE lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
I have started to watch the Wire.

Think it is an excellent series.

Just finished Series 1.

It was hard to understand the language at first but by the 3rd episode I was well into it.

Think it is only second to The Sopranos of all that I have seen