View Single Post
Old 24-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Yorkshire's finest

EMLEY EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEMLEY EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEMLEY EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEMLEY EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEMLEY EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEMLEY EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEMLEY EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEMLEY EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEMLEY EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEMLEY EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEMLEY EAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have started to watch the Wire.

Think it is an excellent series.

Just finished Series 1.

It was hard to understand the language at first but by the 3rd episode I was well into it.

Think it is only second to The Sopranos of all that I have seen