Thread: Discussion: Transfer Window: Summer 2018
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2018, 11:18 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
So pretty much what i said then?

Sobhi was not a regular in the relegated Stoke side. Diakhaby has 6 goals in 47 league appearances. Durm was a back up RB at Dortmund, Hamer reserve keeper at Leicester and will be behind Lossl. Maybe Bacuna will prove me wrong but looks an average midfielder playing for a mid-table side in a second tier European League. The others were buying their loaned players.

Which of those players would you have been keen for us to sign? I don't see any of them as any more than padding for our squad and that is what got us into the situation we have been in with huge sums being spent on wages of players unlikely to every see the grass at Selhurst.
Not what you said. You said they had merely signed loan players. The players they have signed are young, promising and have re-salve value. Look like good signings to me. I'm not a scout so I don't know enough about to them to say whether they are better than what we have. All I've read is managers including Wagner say they are happy with their business and that they've addressed the weaknesses in their squads.

Anyway, all I care about is who we sign and there is time but we need three at minimum.