Thread: Discussion: Transfer Window: Summer 2018
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2018, 12:15 PM

rambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
Not what you said. You said they had merely signed loan players. The players they have signed are young, promising and have re-salve value. Look like good signings to me. I'm not a scout so I don't know enough about to them to say whether they are better than what we have. All I've read is managers including Wagner say they are happy with their business and that they've addressed the weaknesses in their squads.

Anyway, all I care about is who we sign and there is time but we need three at minimum.
I'd be Happy with 2.