View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 01:17 PM

Sidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSidney Kickit : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by adman50 View Post
Lovely guard on the 7:46 to London Bridge today from ECR.

Sarcastically telling people to move down when the train is totally rammed to capacity (as usual) and he "doesn't care if we don't move because he get's paid regardless".

So once he has managed to barge his morbidly obese carcass onto on the train, I noticed he had a yellow RMT badge on saying "Keep the Guards- keep the train safe". Over the intercom the driver asked him to call and he pulled a face as if to say FFS. His job is customer facing and regardless of if he is pissed you shouldn't let that show especially after he has just gobbed off in front of people rammed into a train well past it's max capacity.

What a bellend- way to endear youself to the paying customer.

Almost as good as the dispatch crew member who sits in the glass waiting area at the end of Platform 2 playing Angry Birds. It's this half arsed attitude that makes me rage when the trains are up shit creek because nobody is willing to be accountable for the company they are paid to represent.

I hated working in customer service- so I moved to a back office job to avoid it. Do the same if you don't like the mud slinging.

/rant.
I was on the same train this morning - the Guard duly announced 'Apologies for the overcrowding on this service which was caused by an 'Unusual' formation. A message has been sent to the Hierarchy'. One of my favourites so far this year, but still behind the Three Bridges platform apology for a 27 minute delay 'We have no idea how this happened'