Thread: Rumour: Frederik Ronnow
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2018, 11:42 PM
former Palace Guard

viking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is hereviking's no1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Both of whom are quite underwhelming though. That doesn't mean they won't do well but looks like we are making not a single signing with real pedigree this window.

A 21 year old who has been playing for Malmo (I know from Benfica)
A centre back from the Polish league
A striker who scored 6 in 39 in Eredivise last season, and has only done well in the Danish league
A goalkeeper who has also only played in the Danish league

I don't see any significant improvement, I see a group pf players who are unlikely to be ready to go straight in to the Premier League.

EDIT And now it seems like we haven't got the keeper anyway. Utter mess of a window (again) if we only get the striker today.
How about looking at this a different way? The 4 players you mention above have all played for their national teams, 1 of them at u21 level and the other 3 at full international level. How ready exactly do you think these players should be to represent CPFC in the Premier League or do you think we should just go out and buy all of Man City's players?