Thread: Rumour: Frederik Ronnow
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2018, 11:51 PM

The Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have no feckin clue why I:
A. Look forward to the transfer window
B. Think we’re gonna make that crucial quality signing that will propel us up the league
C. Read every sodding rumour attributed to us
D. Spend every second behind the wheel listening to talk sport

I’m so fooked off with it all - and it looks like only 1 unproven striker at best. Very disappointed by this and looking forward to hearing from SP about how “difficult it is to get deals done in January”.
What a waste of time.