Thread: Nugent Bid
View Single Post
Old 28-07-2006, 08:57 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can I just add that if we dont get Nugent, and its a 50/50 call at the moment, then I hope we go for another good up and coming striker. If we spend £1.5m on Carl Cort, it will be a tad ridiculous.

If Pompey are in for Nugent, then our chance of getting him are gone, and I hate to say that