View Single Post
Old 28-04-2017, 08:32 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Once I accepted that he is a guy that just says whatever is in his head at the time and that tomorrow he probably will say the total opposite I gave myself permission to love him again.

In terms of excitement cannot think of a player who has given us more than him and to me there are no more iconic photos representing our club than any of the ones of Ian Wright, wheeling away face full of uncontrolled joy, just after he has scored. It brings pride, joy and a little tear knowing that at the time he embodied everything about being Palace. At those very moments both his heart and head were Palace, and at the end of the day that should be what matters to us, not the confused nonsense he has since spouted.