View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 05:07 PM

cpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
I'm glad it's not my job either! There is plenty of football to play and the future isn't written but I think we will pay for our almost constant mistakes.
Same here mate.

I just don't see the doom from many with so many games left, and we could be out of relegation zone on Tuesday, who wouldn't have taken that a few weeks back

Truth is we were in a worse position last season with fewer games left.

Well within our grasp, players need to maintain current performance levels and I'm sure all will be ok.