View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 05:56 PM
Banned by Moderators

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Relegation Avoidance Calculator 17/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Without sounding defeatist I would be ok with Roy for another year , and if its in the championship (and we bounce back) then he could build a very stable foundation.

Trying to ignore all those teams, now forgotten, that say the same thing...

I just cant see this. If we go down every decent player leaves us and we are left with Sako, Mutch, CYL and all the other crap that we cant shift.

Roy will leave and we will try to make a longer term appointment. I think well struggle in the Championship next season. And if we were to come back up wed be starting from a squad base akin to our 2013/2014 side which would have little hope of staying up. Years of great work undone through sheer stupidity.