View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 11:12 AM

swissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dufski13 View Post
I also don't think Burnley are out of it either.
Assuming 37 points as usual they only need 8 points from 15 games - they will get them

Bottom 3 will come from teams currently 14th and below.

I'm going for Sunderland (completely reliant on an ageing Defoe and actually weakened themselves in the transfer window), MBoro (just cant score the goals they need) and one other. I suspect Hull, they just don't have enough quality - but Bournemouth might yet take it