View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 12:37 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
I think we'll be well back in the mix come Christmas and actually pull out of the bottom 3 in January. I'm quite excited about the difference we might see in the transfer window now Dougie is overseeing things. Amid the utter doom and gloom and predictions of disaster, I think the potential is there for us as a club to be in a very good place come May.
But we have 8 winnable games coming up after the Spurs game. You don't think we can win 4 or 5 of them? Ok, I'll admit it, even with the team sitting rock bottom: our first XI is the 7th best in the league. Squad is weak but the first team is strong. With a little bit of luck and no injuries I think we can go on a winning streak and climb to mid-table. Burnley are 7th. Are you seriously telling me you'd have (m)any of their outfield players?

In January 2017 we desperately needed massive recruitment; no holding mid, no left back, no left sided centre back. In Jan 2018 we desperately need just a keeper. Things are improving.