View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 01:26 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
I agree too. But a long way to go, but things are turning round. I like the fact that so many have written us off. But we aren't a bottom of the table team. And if were to go down, we wont do so in 20th place. We've been good the last three games. Still deserved more from what we've put in. I think we should have been 4 points better off from those three games - that would have been 7 out of 9.

What is also good about this weekend is that we can quietly go about our business. Spurs are basking in the RM glory, and we remain bottom of the table. As long as we go into the game not believing we are a bottom of the table team, then we CAN get something from it. Of course Kane banging in one in the top corner can easily kill that. But we hope the midday KO and a bit of a after the lord mayors show feeling from their side - and maybe, just maybe. Just put in a performance again, please.