Thread: Official: Crystal Palace Squad
View Single Post
Old 24-02-2016, 08:57 PM
Adult Member

David of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Am I wrong in thinking Jules extended his deal to 2017?

Lots of players with big decisions to be made about this summer. Not the more obvious ones that are clearly leaving with their contracts expiring this summer, but more the batch that would be left in their final year this summer

Of those I'm guessing we'll be trying to sell Campbell and Gayle. Jedinak I have an inkling could be off to Asia, Hennessy I think could leave too as I think Pards will look to trade in on him as a Euro 2016 keeper and see if we can upgrade, Ledley has a habit of letting his contracts run down doesn't he? I can't get a feel on what will happen with him or with Kelly. Fryers I suspect we'll "do a Kebe" and just pay him off
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.