Thread: Official: Crystal Palace Squad
View Single Post
Old 27-02-2016, 07:52 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace910 View Post
Some points that stand out from that;

. Ageing Centre Backs whose contracts run out this June, if they both don't renew we could be left with 1 centre back But hopefully Kelly will progress to be a Centre Back!

. Poor old Marriapa did well in the first premier league season, but hasn't featured much at all since, I even forgot about him until I saw his name on that list.

. Frazier Campbell until June 2017
Guess Speroni, Hangeland, McCarthy and Chamakh should all be out the door come summer. But Delaney deserves a new contract of course.
Not popular to say it..but I hope that Jedinak get's a good deal from China or so as well. Need new blood in the squad.
29/05/04 Crystal Palace West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace Portsmouth 4-0

Last edited by Stigma; 28-02-2016 at 11:34 AM.