View Single Post
  #198  
Old 22-02-2017, 09:15 AM
PoolKing's Avatar
PoolKing PoolKing is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Oxted
Age: 35
Posts: 6,195
Rep Power: 890280
PoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuNick View Post
Was this the sportsbook or the exchange?
Can't remember the exact rules, was it 4% of the profit removed as it won if it was exchange?
Exchange so 4% taken off profit so with the 4.50 odds, 35 profit x 96% = 33.6 + 10 stake = 43.6 points
__________________
Conceive, Believe, Achieve!
Reply With Quote