View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 05:31 PM
Probationary User

Peter Aslett was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPeter Aslett was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPeter Aslett was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPeter Aslett was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPeter Aslett was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPeter Aslett was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPeter Aslett was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPeter Aslett was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPeter Aslett was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPeter Aslett was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldPeter Aslett was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
I was on the coach to Wrexham that night. Great memories tinged with sadness as a few weeks later Mickey Howe sadly died at the tragic young age of 29 one of my travelling companions. My coach got stoned on the motorway slip road by some disgruntled Wrexham supporters. Can't think Why?.