View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 09:22 PM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by laths View Post
The Mansfield match I must have gone through 40 roll ups in my bedroom listening to the radio .
Was at the Palace ground on the Saturday, the 1st team played for the reserves and there was a big celebration after, several thousand fans there. The players kept coming over to the fans to get updates from the radio coverage of the Wrexham match.
Great day as was the Wrexham match, was young then and parents came and picked me up from the ground at about 4-30am. What a night, the real ups and downs of being a Palace fan in a 10 minute spell.