View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 02:16 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
I think you have to take Wilf out of the equation,, It is the team yo take into the Premir league and we were never going to keep him. We limped into the playoffs but I think overall it was a stronger division then. I see Dyche as the next Douggie and he is learly promising in the role. Next year could be a massive jump for them as have had a very tight squad. Leicester man for manhave a better squad than we had if I said you took Wilf out of it. BUT is thedefence up to it , can the forwards score and can Knockeart dominate midfiewld. Sadl, you have to ask alsp what their budgets will be. Overall I see Leicester ahead of where we were and Burnley about on a par