View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 09:49 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Should'nt pay too much attention to that thread...its mainly youngsters and me and my 2 mates took a bit of stick in other threads on there over our efforts to unite Anderlecht fans and us and also distributing Anderlecht/Leicester badges.....went fooking quiet when we pulled it off and took 45 over there and knocked out every badge that was made,...what chip on my shoulder?....good luck to Reading,sharnt be going as family life calls ....rather Reading join us than any of the others...