View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 12:24 AM

hakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelfhakers knocked on the bar and pointed to a bottle on the shelf
Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
Thing is, you may think they will win, but why? what reasons?
Having looked at the form and other bits of information available, those horses are the ones that i think will have the best chances of winning their races.

The contacts are reliable sources in the horse racing world (we'll leave it at that )

Trust me, i came in the top 15 in the country in the fantasy cheltenham we did last year (To view the link you have to Register or Login)