View Single Post
Old 13-09-2017, 07:51 PM

Green Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Love this line from Southgate Eagle:

'I've watched this club do better than its football deserved for forty years'

Indeed - in all that time we don't seem to have players that can pass or put a decent corner in. Are all clubs like this?
But we did have the 'Team of the 80's' which in it's gestation was a bloody good team... I still don't think I've seen anyone pass the ball like Jerry Murphy!

I have never understood why we have been so sh#t at passing the ball for so long, it's almost as if there is a curse over the ground that renders perfectly good players to incompetents when it comes to passing...I wonder if it dates back to the ground-share with Wimbledon!