View Single Post
Old 31-10-2017, 08:50 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
I’m quite lucky with my job I get the odd moment.
My favourite one was a chat after the Q Awards with Liam Gallagher at an after party.
I don’t really go and say hi often but me and my boss thought “it’s Liam innit, we can’t not say hi.”

He basically spent 10 minutes telling us how he was going to win a MOBO. It was all a bit surreal so I offered to get him a drink.

“I don’t need no ******* drink. I’ve ducking got one.” Proper intimidating. Then... “but thanks. You’re safe.”

The guys like a Jedi though. He’s definitely got a presenc.

I got to know a couple of players in our administration says in 2010. I ended up going to a gig with one and a few of the players were there. Paddy McCarthy tried it on with my missus.
I was all invited to join the players in Belkenham after the Shef Weds game. As we were sorting out how to get there (I’d been drinking about 17 hours straight by this point) I told them they could all make love to my girlfriend (now wife) who promptly stopped ya going to join.