View Single Post
Old 31-10-2017, 09:50 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
This is an anecdote i heard on the radio once back in the 90's and it has always stuck with me because I've always wanted to know who it was. Tommy Boyd was the host on Talk Radio and was discussing the film 'Indecent Proposal' where a rich guy offers a million dollars to the poor couple to sleep with the guys wife. A woman called in to the show and said a few years back her husband, a window cleaner, was cleaning windows at a top hotel in London when a very famous female American actress took a shine to him. After a chat she offered him a ridiculous amount of money to sleep with her. He declined initially but said he would if his wife agreed. Well this woman was all for it and allowed him to do the deed. Didn't seem like any jealousy her side, she just thought the money on offer was far too good for them to turn down for a meaningless bit of rumpy pumpy.

Tommy Boyd actually went off air momentarily to find out the name of the celebrity but of course never said it on air. Has made me wonder ever since.
Sounds like one of those made up ‘readers letters’ fantasies in an 80s bongo mag