View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 08:17 AM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oh, just remembered...

Driving down the M1, must have been late 2002, passed a load of black minibuses which were taking the Newcastle Falcons team to a game.

At the next services they'd all stopped so I thought I'd see who was around and grab a couple of autographs.

First Rob Andrew, signed the back of a business card and I asked if many other players were around. "Most have them have gone for a piss."

On my way in to buy a drink, I passed Doddie Weir and without even thinking I just said "Do you know if Jonny (Wilkinson) is in the toilet?". Doddie just said "yes" and before I could even ask for his autograph, he'd hurriedly moved along!

FYI - I did get Jonny Wilkinson's autograph, but it wasn't while he was in the toilet!