View Single Post
Old 23-09-2017, 07:06 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Haha. Why? Because I have a different opinion to yours?

Please explain to me how this isnít a shambles?

Please explain to me why going into a season with 1 fit striker isnít incompetence and that 99% of people in the stands and on here identified it

Please explain to me why going into the season with two championship goalkeepers that every bloody person can see isnít incompetence?

This isnít me saying i can fix anything.. itís me saying what 99% of the fan base is saying and could see.

And fwiw I actually thought FdB was a good appointment at the time so donít think I would do to well!!
You are right that it's a complete shambles but what's the point in continually pointing it out, as has been done on here now for weeks on end? (not meant specifically to you but all those who keep posting negative comments). Life's too short.