View Single Post
Old 29-01-2014, 04:14 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
No offense to you Woos but it slightly worries me people board trains without finding out where it is going.
In my experience easily done when you travel the same routes everyday and zone out so miss a delay or platform change or something. In mornings I got on LB instead of Vic train a few times at Selhurst as hadn't clocked (especially with i-Pod going) that the arrival order had changed but worse I have got on wrong trains homeward bound as just vaguely noticed that final terminus was right but failed to note it was via e.g. Sutton. Doesn't beat being on the right train but missing the stop with nose stuck in book or something.