View Single Post
Old 12-08-2003, 12:16 PM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Ant.Palace
Ooh, thats quite creepy- sunday afternoon in T J Hughes in Crawley spotted a fellow palace by the escalators as i was going down. said "nice shirt", as i walked by, he said " i like yours too" chatted for a few minutes.

nice friendly folk, us palace fans
Obviously like a bargain aswell init