Thread: Metal thread
View Single Post
Old 30-10-2009, 09:20 AM
I am The HULK

Bellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alrightBellyman only had an early morning dream; the world will be alright
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07
Funnily enough I've got into a load of the bands you said I should check out, thanks mate! We Are The Ocean, Bring Me The Horizon and Glamour Of The Kill are awesome
EDIT: I forgot about Alesana and The Devil Wears Prada and As I Lay Dying. Oh yeah and you might want to check out Attack Attack!. They use synths and Auto tune but are quite good and scream a lot. They aren't to everyone's taste though.
Attack Attack are awesome.....

I am going to see We Are The Ocean at the end of November.

BMTH - Would love to see them (they are only from Bristol)

Glamour Of The Kill - Are playing near me (Colchester) in march next year.

Make sure you check out Alesana, DWP and As I Lay Dying.

More bands to check out: -

Alexisonfire
The Amity Affliction
The Blackout
Darkest Hour
Escape The Fate
Forever Never
Greeley Estates
Hollywood Undead
HED PE
Ill Nino
Love That Kills
A Skylit Drive
Tonight Is Glory

NFL Keeper League Team: - Hulks CarpyTD's

BBS Honours
Betting Masters World Cup 2010 - Runner up

Last edited by Bellyman; 30-10-2009 at 09:22 AM.