View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 11:59 AM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeopald Stotch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Why do people think Pardew got rid of Jedinak as soon as he could? He had a lot of influence in the dressing room and was disenchanted. Damo probably should have gone too. He certainly shouldn't have been offered a contract extension in the summer when we didn't have a manager. He's not going to feature so why extend his contract?
And, as it happened, turned out to have a point! Maybe if a few others had stood up to be counted, Pardew would have waved goodye after the FA cup final.
There will always be outspoken people in a dressing room. The manager needs to manage them. For all anybody knows, Damo may well have been the mouthpiece, but this could be on the back of many of the other players informing him of discontent. Until we get the definative story then it is all speculation.
I would also add that a lot of the players understand the culture of the club better than FDB. We have an identity- I don't understand the need to change it! And if this is on the back of a SP directive, then he should have backed the manager with players that know that system.
I don't blame any of the players- they are entitled to have opinions on the style of football they are being directed to play. I don't blame FDB- I thgink he was sold a complete pup.
I have (unlike many) never been publicly critical of SP. However, since BFS left, I think he has made a series of increasingly poor decisions.