View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 12:11 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch View Post
And, as it happened, turned out to have a point! Maybe if a few others had stood up to be counted, Pardew would have waved goodye after the FA cup final.
There will always be outspoken people in a dressing room. The manager needs to manage them. For all anybody knows, Damo may well have been the mouthpiece, but this could be on the back of many of the other players informing him of discontent. Until we get the definative story then it is all speculation.
I would also add that a lot of the players understand the culture of the club better than FDB. We have an identity- I don't understand the need to change it! And if this is on the back of a SP directive, then he should have backed the manager with players that know that system.
I don't blame any of the players- they are entitled to have opinions on the style of football they are being directed to play. I don't blame FDB- I thgink he was sold a complete pup.
I have (unlike many) never been publicly critical of SP. However, since BFS left, I think he has made a series of increasingly poor decisions.
What.....understand the culture if the club. What is that then? Fighting relegation every year followed by a good season when we get promoted and then fighting relegation till we get relegated. Then going into liquidation and praying someone will save us. Playing tedious football with the odd good performance. Losing at home most weeks? Wow it's a good job FDB has gone wouldn't want him changing the club's culture and messing with our DNA. We resemble Sunderland right now. They had a rotten core. We seem to have too. They look in total disarray at present and I believe we are following them. SP is too willing to employ ex cpfc players who seem to see it as a jolly.

Last edited by Lombardo's hair; 12-09-2017 at 12:19 PM.