View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 10:41 PM

costello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointsforprizes View Post
The amount of abuse I've received over the past 24 hours is not just hurtful it's damn right nasty.

I heard the rumour and passed it on over what I thought was a fan sharing forum. #cpfcfamily

So, you’re still claiming to have “multiple sources within CPFC?” Programme sellers? Bar staff?