Thread: Roy Hodgson
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 03:05 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
I thought we played pretty well today. Of course, difficult to truly judge when a team like Burnley could sit back and defend a gift of a goal against a side low on confidence but how we didn't come away with at least a point is criminal.

Dann could have had a hat trick but his miss at the end was every bit as bad as Lee's back pass.

Genuinely feel sorry for that as it is now the third game in a row thrown away by the players making terrible mistakes and deservedly being punished for them. If I were Parish I would be getting some ears down on the training pitch to ascertain whether the players are just crap or if they are making silly mistakes as they don't understand the way they are being asked to play.

What we lacked today was a world class attacker who can scare defences and we have just that coming back from injury. Such a shame the Premier League is so relentless and unforgiving as I think FDB will lose his job this week now but in reality there were lots of positives from the performance that we could build on.