View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 05:37 PM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I agree that Serra needs to go down a weight. I think Lytle should have too much power for him and be able to resist the take down easily enough. Serra is easily rocked by a good punch at this level - saw that in his rematch with Shonie Carter.

I'm not sure about Kote. It again depends on whether he can resist the take down and Lutter is much much better at it than De Wees. A battle on the floor favours Lutter, if he doesn't blow himself out in the first couple of rounds.