View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 06:35 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Daddy Long
I agree that Serra needs to go down a weight. I think Lytle should have too much power for him and be able to resist the take down easily enough. Serra is easily rocked by a good punch at this level - saw that in his rematch with Shonie Carter.

I'm not sure about Kote. It again depends on whether he can resist the take down and Lutter is much much better at it than De Wees. A battle on the floor favours Lutter, if he doesn't blow himself out in the first couple of rounds.
I think GSP will have Kote ready. Lutter might have dominated Sell, but he really didn't do anything in that fight. Other than taking Sell down in the first 10 seconds and staying on top of him the whole round.

[rant]Which brings me to the crap that UFC forces us to deal with. Big John sits there telling them to get some action going or he's gonna stand them up. But not only doesn't he stand them back up, he lets them sit there for 3 more minutes. UFC desperately needs to tell those refs to get inactive fighters back on their feet or there's gonna be a fan revolt when there's nothing but wrestlers fighting.[/rant]

Kote is stronger than Sell and has a much quirkier style which might give Lutters some trouble. As somebody said, he better get that stamina up or Kote will just wait him out, then pound. And I think Bam Bam would benefit from moving down to 170, but I don't know if he can. One thing you can expect is these guys littered throughout the next few shows to see if they can get any traction in the UFC.