View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 11:16 AM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
BTW, I agree about the refereeing in UFC. I think I may have had a mini rant about it earlier in this thread somewhere.

I understand if its a jujitsu guy on the ground and he's trying to manoevre for a submission - in many ways that is better viewing than a knock out. However, when a wrestler is laying on top and can't get his elbows off, then the fight should be stood up immediately. It kills any spectator enjoyment. If the wrestler is busy on the floor then no complaints.