View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 06:25 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
I went to watch one of my mates (mates is probably a bit strong he close mates with one of my best mates) fight in Cage Rage contender last night in Peterbourgh, it was great. His name is Lee Elliot and depsite looking troubled in the first round once they went to floor in the 2nd he got his choke on and won in the 2nd great fight.

It was a super night though I dont think I have ever been in a place with so many hard horrible blokes in one room, luckily a lot of them were supporting Lee !

There was a lightweight fight that was super one of the guys had never fought before and only fought as somone had not turned up so only had 2 hours notice. It went three and despite being felled twice with kicks he fought on and won with an arm ba fantastic stuff.
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal