View Single Post
Old 20-03-2017, 06:44 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Where's that? I hear the one that was pretty good on Chatterton Road closed (Shampan?).

(I went there when back for the Cup Final... it must have been the last straw!)
Shampan 4 ( same group) at what used to be the Spinning Wheel on the way out of Biggin Hill has been going for a good few years now is quite big and slightly more up market than the others and more expensive. Reviews are good, although my memory was of it being too dark to see the menu, and having a starter of scallops, with a bit of sauce (jus?) smeared round the plate.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Last edited by Biggineagle; 20-03-2017 at 06:57 AM.