Thread: Press Conference Live: Pre-Burnley Friday 1:30pm
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 01:52 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Summary from club Twitter feed - bottom up...

That's it from Roy. Thanks for following. The full press conference will be available on To view the link you have to Register or Login shortly. #CPFC

RH on Sean Dyche: He has built up a very good team over the last couple of years and he has got that team playing well and picking up points in the Premier League. All the credit he is receiving is totally justified in my opinion.

RH: I don't think it is a question of turning things around. It is a question of working the right way with the players you have at the club. There is no point talking about where clubs should be. We are where we are. My sole consideration is taking each game as it comes.

RH: I don't know how many players we can bring in. I don't want to be tied down to a number. We need people in, there is no question of that. We don't want to bring players in for the sake of bringing them in.

RH: Jeffery is going to be operated on on Monday. It looks like months rather than weeks.

RH: We have a lot of injuries at the moment. We still have a very competitive eleven. It effects us mostly on the players I am able to call on from the bench.

The stream is live on the app. Tune in now! Roy will be here shortly. #CPFC