View Single Post
Old 24-05-2018, 09:56 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Itís suddenly occurred to me that i used to be in possession of a football signed by a Palace squad in the 90ís.

When i younger, the next door neighbours son was friends or had a friend who was friends with a Palace player. He told me he could get my football signed so i gave him my ball and waited patiently. I remember it talking a bloody long time but, true to his word, he returned me my football with Palace players signatures all over it AND it was addressed to me!

The annoying part, I cannot remember which squad/year, although i think Lombardoís signature was on there, and i have ******* no idea where the ball is.

Writing that has just reminded me that i once got Dean Gordons autograph, which is also lost. [emoji20]
Had a signed shirt with everyone from either our 07/08 or 08/09 squad. Not exactly the glory years, but still pissed at myself for misplacing it.