View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 05:37 PM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
They ...Walkers (horrible crisps) put an extra four bags I think it was free into each box ... Extra profit for the corner shops.... Golden Wonder, KP and Smith's were much better Crisps!
Thinking back this is how I remember them and I remember them like this Pubs were the first places I recall having them, or rather sitting in the Car outside the Boozer my Dad was having a "Swift" pint in with my Bottle of Cresta!!