View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 04:44 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
He is not even Palace's most fouled player this season let alone the PL's, however we do have 2 of the PL's most fouled players.

Given RLC is our most fouled player i wonder if the switch to playing centrally rather than out wide has led to Wilf seeing less of the ball trying to beat a man less and therefore being fouled less?

However given that since Roy has come in we do not seem keen to put a free kick into the box i wonder if it matters. If he was playing out wide i think we would pick up more free kicks in the final 3rd but we have to be prepared to whip those into the area for CB's and CB to attack.
Considefing wilf has played less than most due to the thugs if huddersfieldvwith the assistance of that joke Moss....i find it hard to believe he isn't the most fouled player but then again many of the fouls against him aren't given. Especially in penalty area.