View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 10:00 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterMunch View Post
Referees should be braver. Scared to be seen as being conned by a so called diver
This is the big issue and hopefully the FA starting to ban people for it if the ref misses it will start to ease the pressure. At the speed of real time I don't blame refs for getting some wrong, it is a near impossible task, but the hesitant mentality it is creating is costing teams because penalty aside, it is still an attack that is getting stopped illegally.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni