View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 06:15 PM

Eagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by whereEaglesFly View Post
Calm down. The thread wasn't about bad signings it's about good players who played bad after signing for us...

Sako was a good Championship player who is likely still at that level

E.g. Paulinho to Spurs
I'm calm, thanks for checking though.

You're making my point though- Sako was indeed a 'good player' (for Wolves) and once he signed for us was shit, albeit in a higher division. We signed him for the Prem so clearly thought he was good enough, and he's failed to deliver. Based on that I don't think it's an unfair suggestion tbh

Last edited by Eagle96; 04-11-2017 at 10:38 AM.