View Single Post
Old 19-11-2006, 05:59 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Orpigtonpalace
Scoot down to the bitter end offie in Bromley, real ale out of the cask and sold in a nice take home container. Usually 4-6 choices. Has some last night class in a glass
That sounds lovely. I've always been disappointed with the taste of bottled 'real ale'. Cask seems to be the only choice for me. (I'm surprised how many people here seem happy with bottled). When I drink at home, I normally drink Budwar instead of poor quality bottled ale. In pubs, it's bitter.