View Single Post
Old 19-11-2006, 08:20 PM
Magnificent moustache

the elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by monkoid
Just cooling a bottle of Stinger from the badger brewery, its a collaboration with Hugh Fernley - Whittingthingy who's river cottage is nearby, Its made with the addition of Stinging Nettles!!!

Anyone else tried it? Not sure if its available outside Dorset? Meant to tickle the toungue and be a bit spicy????
My brother tried Stinger at the Great British Beerfest last year. I vaguely recall he didn't think much of it. Badger had one at this years festival called Hopping Hare which was lovely. I'm hoping they'll release it in bottles at some point.

I'm going to crack open a bottle of Old Ember in a while. Brewed by the Highgate brewery in Walsall, 6.5%.