View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 03:03 PM
Voice of Back of the Nest

Hambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHambo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Re Hambling's Ramblings and the moany twat sat next to him versus Schalke. In my experience the Holmesdale Upper is by far the most negative area of the ground. Thank fvck for the view.
As soon as I sat down and saw the view I couldnt work out why I tolerated the view I have at the back of the Arthur. That guy answered that question within minutes of him arriving!

Available at all the usual podcast places - please subscribe so you don't miss a thing!

XBOX ONE gamertag : HAMBO x1980x